Saturday, October 8, 2011

Anniversary

Today we celebrated our 1 year anniversary! We went to Madrid to the Arabic Bath Spa where we had a relaxing time swimming and receiving lemon scented massages. After that we had lazy-happy time in the sun with wine and flowers. Then we finished the day up with a snazzy dinner at a vegetarian restaurant that makes the best creamed spinach soup I've ever tasted in my life... 

Lots of kisses and sweet love. 





i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)

i fear no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

E.E. Cummings







1 comment:

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

It all looks so cozy and sweet ;)