Saturday, February 18, 2012

Waiting for Spring. Not Patiently.

 I can't wait for spring. And summer. Mainly summer. I'm just soooo cold. But thank God it's not horribly cold here in Spain like the rest of Europe. Spain is at the bottom of Europe after all. But I'm from South Georgia and Spain shares the same latitude as New York which means I'm freezing my butt off all day every day while winter decides to stick around. 

But I have something wonderful to look forward to!!!

Jorge and I are going to this beautiful city in northern Spain for our Spring break. (which happens to be the first week of April and the highs will be in the 50s but I'll take it)

A picture says a thousand words.


You can google San Sebastian La Concha and lots of photos like this one come up.



We're slowing planning our itinerary. I know we're going to this Spa:


You can click on "Health and Beauty" at the top and read the list of all the relaxing choices we have to choose from.


And I want to buy beautiful sundresses to wear but I'll still be in my sweaters and boots!

2 comments:

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Still, it will all be beautiful and relaxing!

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

and it that a PINE TREE in the foreground? you'll feel a closer to home ;)